2020 Ventura Marathon and Brew Fest
Party and Beer Garden Hours in Mission Park in Downtown Ventura:
Oct 24th – 8 am-5 pm – Downtown 5K, 1 Mile, Kids Run, Bands, Ventura Brew Fest and Packet Pick Up
Oct 25th – 8 am-2 pm – 1/2 Marathon, Full Marathon, Bands and Beer Garden
Mission Park in Downtown Ventura
- 5 Races
- Downhill 1 Mile
- Kids Run
- Half Marathon
2020 Ventura Marathon
- Fast Course for the Marathon and Half
- Saturday Events (5K, 1 Mile and Kids Run)
- In the Heart of Downtown Ventura at the Iconic Mission Park
- Waffle Breakfast for all runners on both Saturday and Sunday in the event Expo.
Attendance – 10,000 people
Expected Runners – 3,500 people
Vendor setup times
- Before Packet Pickup – Saturday 6:00 AM-8:00 AM and Sunday 6:00 AM-8:00 AM
- Break Down – Saturday after 5:00 PM and Sunday after 2:00 PM.
- If you wish to leave your booth set up overnight, we are happy to have you stay, but you must have everything secured and covered.
- All vendors must comply with all cities, state and county health codes, resale vendor business license and permits for any products sold at this event.
- Electricity will NOT be provided for booths unless you have requested it.
Thank you for your interest we are looking forward to hearing from you! We will try to reply to every email we receive, but please remember that race week is crazy and we might not get back to you quickly. If you need to reach Jen ASAP, please give her a call.
If you have any questions or want to get involved please email Jen or give her a call 805-827-1095
Our Mailing Address is Ventura Marathon 201 Lang St Ventura CA 93003